Saturday, January 05, 2008

The Universe and Internets Have Made a Decision for Me

For those of you who have been reading The Personal Side I hate to inform you it is no more. All that remains now is The News and my LJ. I guess interesting and use(less)ful posts will continue to be made in these two formats.

I just went to log in and post to TPS and it was no more. I was told it had been deleted. I don't remember deleting it, but, well, I am falling victim to some sort of crud. I've been feeling ill since yesterday, but after getting out today and seeing National Treasure 2 (which was a very good movie by the way) I came home to do my management class assignment and have slipped down some slippery slope of ick that has me feeling...not happy.

More later, folks. Happy Saturday and probably Sunday.

No comments: