Friday, January 04, 2008

Friday's Arrival

It is amazing how quickly this week has gone. It came with big expectations, being the new year and all, and it has actually ended up being a fantastic week of accomplishments on the small household front. Happily I can also say it has made headway in the creative front. Come tomorrow there will be a creative piece by a young author by the name of Lyn Perry for all to read. Any and all comments are, as always, accepted.

On the personal creative front, there is the spark of an idea that just may end up being the first novel for 2008 roaming around inside this brain of mine. This time I can honestly say there is excitement about it, as well as a deep down determination I have not experienced to date. As soon as words begin to go down there will be updates here letting everyone know exactly how it is progressing.

Also, class has begun for me. Again. Since all of my classes are on-line classes, I realize I am going to have to come up with a routine and plan in order to get everything done on time. It will be done, however.

No comments: