Friday, July 30, 2004

Construction Almost Complete

Beginning next week, The Kentucky Mountain Girl News is going to have its changes complete and under way. Outside submissions will begin to be printed, as well as my own ramblings, poetry, and fiction. So, I hope all writers will submit something to The News, because she is going to need it.

I am actually quite excited about this change. Not only am I gaining valuable experience, a bi-line myself, and loving every single second of this new phase of The News, there will be opportunities for people to submit their work, receive a bi-line, and help someone else's portfolio to increase. To me it appears to be a win/win scenario.

To further this advance, I have linked www.Ralan.com with The News and hopefully writers will begin submitting.

What else can I say, except: Show me what you have! Let's enjoy this adventure together!

No comments: