Tuesday, June 21, 2005

7,684

So far the word count for the novel is 7,684 words and still growing. Why this seems so important to me is a mystery. I don't have an idea as to how long this work will be, should be, or could be, but I'm looking for a 200+ page book and estimating that should probably be about 50,000 words, or more. So, everything is working quite well in getting it to advance.

Today I have not had an opportunity to work on it, but I have had a great chance to get some research done in between looking things up for B in his job search (he has a job interview at 3PM today, so we have our fingers crossed). Now, just as I am preparing to sit down and do some major writing for the day, I am feeling pumped, alive, and ready to experiment with words, ideas and the story itself!

By the time I am finished for the day I am expecting to be as tired as a worn out pup who has played all day, and quite ready for sleep and bed just like I was last night.

If all goes well, tomorrow you will have a new word count, and it will be larger than what it is now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mortgage quotes