Thursday, June 09, 2005

And We Go Rolling Merrily Along

Today, when I was working on The Wager-story, I felt the scenes beginning to open up and the people becoming more realistic. The main character is giving me a few fits. He is not forth-coming with information prior to the moment it is written.

Since I have begun to Seriously write again, the words are flowing fast and hard in so many different directions! The absence of a printer is beginning to drive me into the "worry" mode, but I've decided to not let it be a problem: I am going to transfer the files I need to have printed off onto a CD and take this to Kinko's and have Kinko's print off what I need. It is going to be a little difficult and somewhat more expensive than just having a printer at my beck and call, but the stories and poems will get printed off and I can get the stories out that need to be out by their deadlines.

There is something I have written I am seriously considering submitting to the Church bulletin for printing in the next month's newsletter. This is one of the things I need printed off.

Suddenly I am juggling deadlines, writing, and needing a printer to actually get things printed off for submission and sharing, plus being a housewife with all of those particular duties involved.

I feel like a real human being!

No comments: