Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Tick Tock Goes the Clock and My Eyelids Droopy Down

Today has been a remarkably good day. I woke up a little sore, but after just relaxing a little more, the soreness eased away and I was able to go work out. Then I was able to meet with Sister2 and her husband for a short, but lovely, visit. Then I was left alone at Barnes and Noble by B while he ran a few errands. Of course, being alone for a few hours in a bookstore does encourage one to read and look at different books, so there is little reason to report that I read more of The Night Listener by Maupin. Little by little it is winning me over and I am really filled with all of the possibilities the current place in the story has - Is Pete real or not?! - and the words Maupin uses and the tale he weaves is unbelievably believable.

I am excessively tired, but I do have more notes to post, a poem to let you all read, and, of course, some insights into myself and working-out I have found quite surprising. However, all of that is going to have to wait until in the morning.

Night all.

No comments: