Saturday, June 11, 2005

Creative

I hate to say it, but "An Adventure" may be dead, as in, no more continuances of the story. The current work has taken over. Yesterday I did research for the new story and it felt wonderful! The things I discovered about my own city were absolutely great! It really surprised me how things change when you look at things differently, even the ordinary things we take for granted.

Still, I hate leaving "An Adventure" undone here on The News. I'm sorry about that. If this piece wasn't so involving I would have time to split creative energy between the two, but, right now I just don't.

On that note, I can say there will be more writerly stuff popping up on The News through this creation, as well as who-knows-what. As always, The News is open to submission and if you're tired of my rambles, why not send me some of your own?

No comments: