Saturday, June 18, 2005

Novel Update

*sigh*

I must admit I haven't written anything on the novel in the past day-and-a-half. Not because of not wanting to, but because typing has been somewhat painful due to an injury at the gym trying to get my hands stronger.

I am in Chapter Three after making the previous Chapter Three into Chapter Two and Chapter Two into Chapter One, and Chapter One into the Prologue. For some reason this chapter is giving me fits and pains. I have finally figured out what I need to do with it, however, so, as soon as can type relatively quickly and well, I will be hitting it again and at least finishing Chapter Three.

This time 'round the chapters actually have titles. I don't usually write titles, but since I don't usually write this sort of stuff it doesn't really surprise me how much stuff has been popping up and things changing. It is a grand adventure I'm on with my brain, and I am sincerely enjoying it! (I just hope major mood swings and depression don't hit now. I am out of my medication and we simply don't have enough money to purchase the refill. Medicines are SO expensive any more!)

I may break down next week and give you a glimpse of at least one chapter. Then again I may not. I don't usually do that either!

No comments: