Monday, October 04, 2004

I've Missed You! Have You Missed Me?!

I'm back, at long last, I'm back blogging away to my heart's content and hopefully to your all's as well.

The past few days have been pretty pain-filled for me. The elevating leg rests for my wheelchair have yet to arrive, so my real knee, so very arthritic as it is, has been stressed and is just letting me know its displeasure with how I am sitting every day. Also, the weather is changing and that also puts me down for a couple of days. However, have good meds now ((r)Bextra for those who would like to know), and it seems I may just be able to face fall and winter with a modicum of grace instead of pure out-and-out agony.

So, here I am, back again and feeling better than I have for days.

Even emotionally I am feeling better. I'm feeling as if I'm actually going to make it through so to speak.

No comments: