Tuesday, October 19, 2004

"A quandary on the horizon, Cap'n!"

No matter what happens, November will see a novel written. Problem: Now I have more than two ideas for a good novel. One is about TK as you all know, and the other is a new idea, a horror idea with Dram Warrensfield as the central character. The third is about my dear werewolf! Oh, the choices!

Also, part of me is dying to just start writing it long-hand to see how fast it can go and how far. There is even a journal waiting for a novel to be written in it in my writing bag!

I know, if I wrote it long hand I would have to type it all in as I went. Would that be so bad? There is a very practical part of my brain screaming it is; however, the creative side of me thinks of the feel of the pen in hand and the words literally flowing onto paper!

I say again ... Ah, the choices!

No comments: