Monday, July 11, 2005

Creeters Are Interesting

I have the most beautiful cat in the world (at least to me). When I am down she tries her best to love me back into that 'happy place' she likes to see me in. However, recently, my lovely Cappa has gotten it into her head head I am fully and only her's and she will eat for no one else.

See, it started a few weeks ago. Cappa, like most cats, started to be all finicky and didn't want to eat. My B said, "She'll starve to the food I buy for her!" See, B doesn't understand the intricacies of catdom: A cat will indeed starve itself sick, not like a dog who will eat almost anything, even if they don't like it. Cats, well, won't.

So, Cappa hadn't eaten for about three days (but she did drink plenty of water) so I got her bowl, put it in my lap an she jumped into my lap also. Together we wheeled into the kitchen where I placed her bowl in a chair that was practically level with my lap and Cappa ate heartily! Half of her was in the chair and the other half of her was on me. It was good seeing her eat.

Now, when Cappa wants to take a bite she comes and gets me.

That's right. She comes and gets me, to jump up into my lap so I can chauffeur her to her bowl and sit there quietly while she eats in blissful peace, purring the entire time like an old-fashioned washing machine. She is absolutely spoiled, and has me trained quite well.

Yep, creeters are funny.

No comments: