Friday, July 29, 2005

A New Magazine of Interest


I was reading another journal and the writer of said journal mentioned a new magazine she loved, The Black Gate. After going to the website and checking it out, I must admit my curiosity has been pricked. I believe I may subscribe to this magazine and I may actually submit something to it. Has anyone out there read this particular magazine? If so, what did you think of it?

Since most writers are in search of places to send their material, I thought I would list this here because when it really comes down to it, I view The News as a place for writers to explore the written word and give new writers a break on having something published. If you have a magazine open to new writers, I would appreciate knowing about it.

You can check out The Black Gate at www.blackgate.com or just click on the heading of this article - it will take you right to it.

No comments: