Monday, July 25, 2005

Desiring Expansion

Lately I have been a pure bitch (the weekend especially). Since finishing the first draft of WHRTTT it seems my brain cannot find anything useful to put itself towards and is driving everyone insane by just not wanting to do anything useful. Is this an excuse? No, I don't think so, I hope not. So, I have been seriously considering taking myself to the movies once a week.

You see the Kentucky Theatre offers all kinds of old movies, European movies, and sometimes just really strange affairs through the week, and I would really like to start going there. Once a week is feasible, and I believe I can actually afford it. After all, there is only so much I can take being in the house with the heat so excessive outside.

This week they are playing a movie that has caught my interest, it is called Ladies in Lavender. This isn't the sort of movie B would like to see, so why not simply take myself to see it? The only bad thing is that I haven't found a showtime I can get to because there aren't any in the afternoon for this movie. Today it was being shown at 9:40AM and, well, can't make that one.

The Kentucky Theatre is something I really need to keep my eye on and explore.

No comments: