Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Making Plans for Getting There

I sat quietly today in my writing room as it began to get cooler from the installation of the air conditioning unit so recently put into the window. I looked around and I nodded because I was thinking, I don't have to worry about how this looks to most of the world, just to me. Then it hit me, it hit me hard: I want my writing room to be as pretty as possible, as well as organized. It isn't as organized as I would like it to be. In fact, it isn't organized at all. Still, life looks good again without feeling sick and the novel will progress forward tomorrow. Sometimes I like sitting and just planning what course I am going to take next. I think everyone does really at some point or another - because at some point or another you need to know where you're going just to make sure you know when you get there.

No comments: